If you haven’t tried Biscoff Spread before, then let me assure you that it’s fantastic. It tastes just like those amazing Biscoff Cookies, but it’s in a spread form that has the consistency of peanut butter. I usually eat it with apple slices, or on a banana and it’s great that way, but as good as it is with fruit, I figured it’d be even better with chocolate- and it is!
These brownies are moist and delicious with perfectly chewy edges. You can visit the Biscoff website to find a store near you that carries the spread; if it’s not available locally you can also order it from Amazon.
Chocolate Biscoff Brownies
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temp
- 2 tbl. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbl. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease a 9 x 13″ pan
- Combine the Biscoff Spread, cream cheese, 2 tbl. sugar, and 1 egg in a mixer. Beat until well combined, then set aside.
- In a different bowl, combine the cocoa, salt and baking powder, then set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the sugar and stir to combine. When the mixture is hot, but not bubbling, remove from heat. Stir in the cocoa mixture, followed by the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Pour the brownie mix into the prepared pan and smooth evenly. Drop the Biscoff mixture on top of the brownie batter and use a knife to swirl the mixture together.
- Bake for about 30 minutes