I’m totally hooked on Biscoff Spread. If you haven’t had it before, it tastes a bit like a combination of cinnamon and ginger snap, basically, it’s delicious. A few months ago I made some Chocolate Biscoff Brownies, which were a big hit. This time, I wanted some blondies that really highlighted the Biscoff flavor.
Personally, I’ve never been a big fan of cake-like blondies or brownies, I like mine chewy and these Biscoff Blondies definitely hit the mark on texture. They have a nice cinnamony flavor which pairs great with the white chocolate chips.
Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 8 x 8 inch pan with tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Melt the butter in the microwave using a microwave safe bowl, add 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. Let sit for a minute to allow the chips to soften and then stir until smooth. If necessary, place the bowl back in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the melted butter/white chocolate chip mixture, eggs and Biscoff. Stir to combine and then add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool and then cut into squares.