Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip has been a staple at family holiday gatherings for a long time and I have always looked forward to my mom making this appetizer. I usually associate this dip with the holidays, but it would be great to serve during football games or at a potluck.
The Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip could be served with any sort of salty chip or cracker, Wheat Thins are my favorite.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbl. onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt (I like Lowery’s)
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple, very well drained
- Cracker or chips to dip
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. Chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight before serving.