listening to Halloweenhead by Ryan Adams (currently I’m all Ryan Adams, all the time)
- I saw Ryan Adams in Milwaukee on Sunday and it was such a great show that I’m seeing him again tonight Chicago. And again tomorrow at Lollapalooza. I’m so excited for the show tonight!
- Will you be able to see the solar eclipse from your house? It comes by my area in the mid afternoon. I’ll definitely be slipping out of the office for a few minutes to watch.
- I had the best trip home to Montana last week. I was only there for 3 full days, but I packed in all kinds of activities- hiking, horseback riding, swimming, kayaking, bachelorette partying, and brew-festing. The highlight was definitely a midnight swim and sleeping under the stars by the lake.
- Lola was at a boarding kennel while I was in Montana and she got to play with the other dogs in daycare each day. She isn’t always great with other dogs so it has been nice for her to practice her social skills. She had a bath on her last afternoon and came home wearing an adorable bandanna… which lasted about 10 seconds until she chewed it off.
- Have you found any delicious new recipes this summer? I feel like I haven’t made nearly enough ice cream. On a healthier note, this Avocado Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomatoes sounds amazing. I need to get on that!