I hope you all are having a good week! It has been so hot and humid here the last few days. I think a batch of homemade ice cream might be in order this weekend. I haven’t decided if I’ll go with an old favorite (I’m really craving some S’mores Ice Cream) or if I should test out a new recipe. Any suggestions?
Listening to: Chocolate by The 1975
- I went to Lollapalooza in Chicago the week before last and it was INCREDIBLE! It was my first big music festival and it was so, so great. I’m already looking forward to next year. There were a few groups I was excited to see that weren’t great live, but other groups like The 1975 really surprised me with what a great show they put on.
- Seriously. This dog. She literally sleeps with her head on the pillow at night and likes to snuggle up as close as possible. I shared the cutest video of her earlier this week on the new Instagram Stories. Getting her out of bed in the morning is a huge ordeal- she’d sleep till noon if it was an option!
- I watched The Secret Life of Pets at the theater last night. It was so cute! I can totally picture Creole meeting up with all of the other pets in my apartment and going on adventures while I’m away at work.
- Every Saturday I go to outdoor yoga downtown. The classes are free and a different instructor teaches each week. It has been a fun way to try out some different instructors without committing to purchasing a package of classes. I’m hoping I’ll find someone I like before summer is over so I can continue taking regular classes for the rest of the year.
- I’ve been watching the Olympics non-stop. I don’t usually watch a ton of sports, but something about the Olympics completely sucks me in. I’ve been really enjoying the equestrian events as well as the diving and gymnastics.
Are you watching the Olympics? Which sports are your favorite?