The last couple of weeks have been packed with lots of good things- concerts, weddings, travel, and thoroughly enjoying the cooler fall weater. I went to a concert in Chicago the week before last to see Brian Fallon. It was such a great show at a really cool little venue in the city.
Listening to Honey Magnolia by Brian Fallon
- I volunteered at a Habitat for Humanity build on Friday with the rest of my team from work. I helped install windows and build stairs (really, I was a master with the nail gun). I don’t have
muchany experience with construction, but it was really fun to help and it was cool to get a little more comfortable using power tools.
- I am the WORST about overpacking. I try so hard, but still end up with way too many clothes that I’ll never wear.
- I’ve been teased before about not using a period at the end of my text messages. I’ve always argued that it’s unnecessary- if I’m sending the text, clearly I’ve completed my thought, and the period seems so harsh. I love that this article totally validates my lack of period usage in texts.
- I was in Oregon a few weeks ago for my cousin’s wedding. It was such a perfect day! She was so beautiful in her dress and I loved having the chance to catch up with my brother and the rest of the extended family.
- Big question people- are we far enough into fall that it’s okay to start wearing boots and tights?