I can’t get enough of the new Kings of Leon album. I pre-ordered it so it was in my mailbox on Friday as soon as it was released and I’ve been listening non-stop since then. So glad to have some new music from them!
listening to Reverend by Kings of Leon
- Two weeks ago I met my mom for a mother-daughter weekend in Indianapolis. It was such a fun weekend! I went a little overboard on Instagramming all of the delicious food we ate, but it was hard to narrow it down. We ate lots of great food, did a little shopping, and spent a ton of time walking around Indy’s cute little neighborhoods.
- One of my favorite stops in Indy was at The Cake Bake Shop. We shared a piece of Inside-Out German Chocolate Cake and a Pumpkin Pie Bar which were both delicious. The coolest part was sitting at the window by the kitchen and watching their staff bake and decorate their beautiful cakes. I could have watched them for hours!
- Second favorite spot in Indy was The Loft at the Trader Point Creamery. We had brunch there on Sunday and it was unbelievably good. I love eating at farm to table restaurants. It’s a great business model to support, and the food is so fresh and delicious. I couldn’t resist trying the ice cream and got a Spiced Caramel Milkshake with breakfast. Yum!
- Photos of a baby elephant snuggling an ostrich. So cute.
- I have about a hundred things on my fall baking list. I either need to narrow down my list, or start hoarding pumpkin so I can bake every night.
What is on your fall baking list? Do you prefer pumpkin or apple baked goods?