I’ve been doing a lot of traveling the last couple of weeks. As soon as I get home from my current trip it’s time to start packing up for the move across town to my new apartment!
listening to What are You Listening To by Chris Stapleton
- Did you do anything for Halloween? Some friends and I went to a party at an old, dilapidated mansion in town. It’s a neat building that hosts a lot of local artists and musicians.
- I was in Nashville for work a couple of weeks ago and had so much fun. The first night there we were lucky enough to score some tickets to the Grand Ole Opry to see several bands including Little Big Town, High Valley, and the guy who plays Deacon on the show Nashville.
- We ate at a bunch of good spots in Nashville, but my favorite was probably the Chauhan Ale & Masala House. The coconut curry and vegetables was unbelievable. It was a good inspiration to come home and start working on some Indian dishes.
- Have you voted yet? Not gonna lie, half of the reason I’m waiting to vote until election day is so I can get a sticker. This article confirmed that I’m not the only one motivated by that little sticker.
- My new foster pup is doing so well! She has settled in great and is such a sweetheart. She still picks up lots of things that don’t belong to her, but we’re working through that. Tonight the list has include multiple items of clothing, several shoes, the pants I was wearing, my yoga mat, laptop, and my arm. So… we have room for improvement on that front. Luckily she has a very soft mouth and just wants to pick things up. As soon as I say ‘no’ she drops it and runs for a toy.
Have you started thinking about what to make for Thanksgiving yet?