It’s almost crunch time people! How are your Thanksgiving preparations going? I just finished my grocery list and am having that moment of ‘uh, why did I sign up to make so many things / there’s no way I’ll get all of this done’, but… I just keep reminding myself that dinner always turns out well. Deep breaths!
listening to Hands to Myself by Kings of Leon (cannot get enough of this song!)
1. Who else is pumped for the new Gilmore Girls episodes to come out on Netflix? If anyone needs me on Sunday, I’ll be curled up on the couch with tea, a blanket, and Stars Hollow.
2. I was in Saratoga Springs, NY last week and had the most amazing cup of cheesy tomato basil soup for lunch. I’m sure it was loaded with cream and butter, but I’m determined to recreate the recipe this winter.
3. Are you travelling for Thanksgiving? I fly out on Tuesday to see my family on the west coast. I did some baking over the weekend so I’ll be filling my suitcase with Pecan Tassies. Hopefully they don’t get squished!
4. My newest foster pup was adopted after only two weeks. She was such a sweet girl, her new family is going to be very lucky to have her.
5. Are you doing any Black Friday shopping? I’ve never done any shopping in stores on that day (big no thanks to standing in all of those lines!) There are a few things I’m watching for online though.