listening to Walls by Kings of Leon. I saw these guys in concert a few weeks ago. It was my first big arena show; their whole display was so impressive.
1. Elvis and My Husband Have Left the Building– I took forward to new episodes of the Modern Love podcast every week and really loved this episode. Some of the episodes are good in a heartbreaking way, but this was a feel good one. As a bonus, it is read by Malin Akerman from Billions (it was driving me nuts trying to place her voice!)
2. Jeni’s Ice Cream had a winter sale a month or so ago, so naturally I used that as an excuse to buy far too much ice cream. Since everything was half off I tried a bunch of new flavors. Atlantic Beach Pie was the standout, I’ll definitely be trying to recreate it this summer.
3. Sorry for the Delayed Response– this article had me cracking up. I’ve been on the sending and receiving end of that kind of message and it rang so true!
4. Did you do anything for St. Paddy’s Day? I went to a tent party downtown where some local bands were playing. It was cold, but we still had a great time. The pub crawl afterwards even included a guy in a kilt on top of the bar playing bagpipes!
5. Impeachara– a drug I could go for right now.
6. Are you doing a NCAA bracket? My bracket has been a complete disaster. I did so well last year, but this year… not so much. Hopefully you all are having better luck than me!